Aqua Phoenix

"A being of fire, created in the rule of water"

Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been tagged.. Damn it...

Five Facts about me:

1- I could smell rain and predict the weather sometimes by the sense of smell (well atleast I know y the big nose is on my face! I swear am not makin that up!)
2- I never tasted sushi in my life although each person I describe it to gets all watery in the mouth, but Id love to try it (hehe sorry ppl, u know who u are :P)
3- I could go 3 days straight without food and I wouldnt complain too (although after those 3 days Id give it quite a big comeback)
4- If I take a comic with me to the bathroom i cant get out unless i read it all ( i used to take books but i stopped that due to the demands of certain ppl :S)
5- I believe in super-natural powers and that once the human race wasn't all this weak and uninformed about the universe

Three things I like about others:

1- Good sense of humor and smiling REAL smiles
2- Twist of Dimensia (WOOHOOO!)
3- Honesty

Three things I hate about others:

1- Back-stabbers
2- Liars
3- Gossip freaks

I tag:
1- Moey
2- NippoNada
3- Black Iris

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Earth Child ® said…

    PEOPLE YOU'RE MISSING ONE HELL OF A BLOGGER HERE !! don't just barge into his blog leaving no comments, give him some credit !!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Fadi said…

    w hai comment la 3yoonkom! ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home